I'm looking for a technical writer or a content writer that understand my products to write user guides in the form of blog posts.
I have 2 products:
- DevUtils: the posts will look like this https://devutils.app/docs/json-formatter-validator/ (require you to be a developer, and have a macOS)
- Black Magic, the posts will look like this: https://matthiasfrank.de/your-first-twitter-tool-a-beginners-guide-to-black-magic/ (but split into shorter articles)
Both requires you to understand the product or use the product by yourself
The #1 goal is to teach people how to use the products, the #2 goal is for SEO.
This will be a freelancer or contract role.
If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your rate, and how you want to charge (per words, per hours, etc.)
- Which product (DevUtils or Black Magic or both) do you want to write for.
- Your previous works.
- Optional: Proof that you understand and/or use the products.