It's surprisingly easy to create an engaging video where you can zoom into specific details on your screen with just the built-in tools in your macOS.
You don't need to use any fancy apps, everything is available right in your macOS.
How I do it:
- QuickTime Player to record the video.
- Accessibility Zoom feature in macOS to make the zoom/pan effect.
With this setting, you can press Control, then scroll your mouse wheel (or trackpad) to zoom in anywhere anytime you want.
It also works when you give a presentation/video sharing. Incredible!
Shout-out to Marie who taught me this! ❤️
This article is linked:
👋 Like what you read here?
Hello there, I'm Tony Dinh.
I quit my high paying job to work on my side projects with a mission to make a living from my apps and live an independent life. 🌴
- 🛠️ I built a macOS app for developers: DevUtils.app
- 🎩 I built a browser extension for Twitter: BlackMagic.so
- 🏖️ Read my story → https://newsletter.tonydinh.com/
- 💻 Everything about me → https://tonydinh.com
❤️ Thanks for reading!