I don't do consulting for a living. My time is all spent on my projects. When I have free time, I want to spend it with my family, rest, exercise, and recharge my mental energy.
However, if you find my input valuable, you can book a video call session with me.
I only do one session per week. People book me for things like:
- Product interview, validate business idea, landing page review.
- Try out a new product, give feedback and suggestions.
- Advice on product development, growth, operations (tech related).
- Discuss technical issues, sometimes write code a little bit.
- Help with setting up web hosting, server, domain, DNS, etc.
After you make payment, we will arrange a date and time based on our mutual availability.
⏱️ 30 minutes
⏰ 60 minutes
Below are some testimonials from my past sessions (see all testimonials here).
Nicholas Schmidt, Startup Founder
30 minutes session – Dec 22, 2022
Topic: Startup Product Development Process
I had the pleasure of consulting with Tony and he has identified areas where we can save both money and time. His deep knowledge of development enabled him to provide us with ideas to help streamline our workflow and improve productivity so we can ship to customers faster. I will 100% be scheduling another consultation soon. Thank you Tony!
Igor Zalutski, CEO
60 minutes session – Jan 12, 2022
Topic: Developer Experience Review
Had a really great consulting call with Tony. We had a pressing challenge - the developer experience of our product needed to be improved but we didn't know how exactly. Tony agreed to help and used the product live on a call while sharing insights. Tony's recommendations were by far the most impactful and comprehensive of all the user sessions we conducted. I highly recommend working with Tony!
Adam LG Ring
Startup Veteran and Developer Advocate at Data Protocol
30 minutes session – Aug 27, 2021
Topic: Product User Experience Review
Tony Dinh is a respected, experienced and talented developer who also has an eye on the bigger picture and can advise on the best path for your product, and not just on the technical side. Tony is easy to work with and highly ethical and reliable, so I am happy to recommend him.
Terms of Service
- I will participate in an online video call session with you using an online video service like Zoom.
- I will help you with anything that is within my expertise and that may be valuable for you.
- The fee is agreed upon before the session and must be paid in advance.
- I will refund you in full if our session cannot be arranged.
- I will refund you 50% of the fee if you are not happy with the session within the first 15 minutes.
- I will keep the details of our discussion in private indefinitely. However, you should be careful not to disclose any confidential details during our session. I will not sign an NDA.
- You can record the session if you would like to rewatch it. However, you cannot post the recording publicly and must ask for my consent if you need to use it for other purposes.
- I will not be held responsible for any damages/liabilities/losses that may result from my suggestions, feedback, or from anything else we discuss.
- If any new intellectual property is created during our session and there is a disagreement about the intellectual property's ownership, we will resolve it together in good faith.
- For legal purposes, this service is provided to you by Devuap LLC, registered at Ste 1200, 1309 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY, US, 82801. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Wyoming, US.