I don't do consulting for a living. My time is all spent on my projects. When I have free time, I want to spend it with my family, rest, relax, and recharge my mental energy.
However, if you find my input valuable, you can book a video call session with me.
I only do one session per week. People book me for things like:
- Landing page review, product interview, validate business idea
- Try out a new product, give feedback and suggestions
- Discuss technical issues, sometimes write code a little bit
- Help with setting up web hosting, server, domain, DNS, etc.
After you make payment, we will arrange a date and time based on our mutual availability.
Secure payment by Gumroad, price is in USD, VAT may apply.
When you book and make a payment, you agree with the Terms of Service below.
Below are some testimonials from my past sessions.
Igor Zalutski, CEO
Had a really great consulting call with Tony. We had a pressing challenge - the developer experience of our product needed to be improved but we didn't know how exactly. Tony agreed to help and used the product live on a call while sharing insights. Tony's recommendations were by far the most impactful and comprehensive of all the user sessions we conducted. I highly recommend working with Tony!
Gregory Chisholm, Chisholm Digital Assets LLC
I scheduled a consultation with Tony to discuss a business idea and how I might implement it. Tony listened intently and was able to help me validate the idea and how best to move forward. He has a deep knowledge around SaaS businesses and would be a major help to anyone looking to get their foot in the door. I'd highly recommend him!
Adam LG Ring
Startup Veteran and Developer Advocate at Data Protocol
Tony Dinh is a respected, experienced and talented developer who also has an eye on the bigger picture and can advise on the best path for your product, and not just on the technical side. Tony is easy to work with and highly ethical and reliable, so I am happy to recommend him.
Terms of Service
- I will participate in an online video call session with you using an online video service like Zoom.
- I will help you with anything that is within my expertise and that may be valuable for you.
- The fee is agreed upon before the session and must be paid in advance.
- I will refund you in full if our session cannot be arranged.
- I will refund you 50% of the fee if you are not happy with the session within the first 15 minutes.
- I will keep the details of our discussion in private indefinitely. However, you should be careful not to disclose any confidential details during our session. I will not sign an NDA.
- You can record the session if you would like to rewatch it. However, you cannot post the recording publicly and must ask for my consent if you need to use it for other purposes.
- I will not be held responsible for any damages/liabilities/losses that may result from my suggestions, feedback, or from anything else we discuss.
- If any new intellectual property is created during our session and there is a disagreement about the intellectual property's ownership, we will resolve it together in good faith.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore.